Friday, September 14, 2007

Wish list

I often dream of things I'd buy, given the time and money to hunt down the perfect pieces. It occurs to me, in this dreaming, that it'd be nice to have a catalog somewhere. So that when-- inevitably-- my mother asks for the dreaded Christmas list, I'd already have it handy.

I am pining for (in no particular order):

1) Donna Karen Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfume
2) A good digital camera so that I can post photos here
3) An immersion blender (sort of a little blender on a stick, that you can put into a soup pot, etc.)
4) This
5) Hiking boots-- after this weekend, it seems I need them.
6) A cast iron skillet
7) A tart pan

List to be continued.

Of note-- the only times it is acceptable to combine my birthday and Christmas into one gift are if the gift is substantial (therefor counting as two gifts) or if we do not typically give eachother birthday gifts. Otherwise, just call it a birthday present, please and we'll not exchange holiday gifts. Can you tell we holiday babies get burned by this a lot?

:)

No comments: